The information you give us is used for two purposes - to process your order and to give you the best possible service.
Your privacy is very important to us and Veil Art will always act to protect your information. Veil Art takes this responsibility seriously and is very careful about how and when your personal information is collected, used and shared.
This statement tells you in general terms what our commitment is, why we need to collect personal information, who we may share that information with (outside of Veil Art) and how you may access personal information that we keep.
Our Privacy Commitment
- We will always make sure that we handle your personal information securely and carefully and will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other necessary business functions and activities Veil Art will not use your information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent
- Wherever possible Veil Art will give you the option of interacting anonymously with us provided it is practicable and lawful to do so.
- We will always use fair and lawful means of collecting personal information
- In most circumstances we will collect personal information directly from you
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied directly by you when you give us your details, place an order, or provide feedback to us.
The type of service or interaction you wish to receive will determine the specific type of information we need to collect. This may include the following: Name, address, phone and other contact details (fax, email etc), merchandise information (purchases, orders etc), and method of payment.
We collect information for a number of reasons including to:
- deliver products or services to you
- complete other transactions with you or on your behalf
- improve our service
- protect against fraud or theft
- provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you
How we collect this information
We collect information in a number of ways including:
- When you register your details with us or give us the information
- When you order goods or services, particularly when those products are delivered
- Sometimes, we may add to your personal information additional information from external sources. This is mainly done to verify the accuracy of the information we have and, again, to personalise and improve our service who we share your information with.
Veil Art does not intend selling your personal information to other parties. However, we will often need to pass personal details such as your name and address to companies who perform parts of our service delivery. This includes organisations such as Australia Post. In these circumstances, Veil Art will ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy.